<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2010411646303570389?origin\x3dhttp://thlust-of-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:53 PM

hmm... 090909, which is yesterday. It's the onli day which will never happen again.
Thanks for the sweet talkings, even though u didnt realli mean it, but urr sweet talkings realli made me feel happy.
I'm sorry i changed freaking lots, nnd made u fall for the wrong me. I dont blame euu. :]
Now....It's time for me to go. I wont bother about u anymore. we lead our own life.
The love bond between us, its realli over.
I wont change for urr sake, nnd u wont change for mine.
I hope u'll find a girl, better dhen me 100X alrites.
still the same old words for you,
"I didn't regret loving U"
Takecare boy, I Love Yous. <33

Lalalalala!
okkay, yesterday went lao di fang meet up wif Tarzan nnd Laogong, dhen went to buy breezer nnd slack at playground, aterdat Hao catch up wif us.
added Red-bull into it. dhen after drinking throw the bottle everywhere.
police car came nnd patrol le. O.O quickly pick up nnd throw in bin. LOL! damn kuku luhhs! haha!
dhen tarzan went oink at playground, me nnd Hao tot he bo mood.. LOL! scare us siah! dhen senglit went find jeremy! >.< Lalala~
aterdat we headed to Kopitiam eat. aterdat baobeii came wif a bike! =D wear singlet siah!
AngKong Siao seyy! LOL! dhen went ride his bike awhile. LOL.
Tarzan wan ride, let him ride lorr, baobeii piggy back wo. Mwahahaha!
went ShopNSave buy many many things.
same old things. Breezers nnd Vodka nnd Yakult, Kinder bueno! =X
aterdat went meet up wif Jeremy nnd SengLit. O.O
Rawrrr! damn paiseh to see him mans!
Lalala! dhen walk away wif Hao. >.< Baobeii pull me come back. LOL!
dhen see them train sparring. damn OUCH siah! =X
Jeremy Strip upper. =X Lalala~
Another Ang Kong siao. kekex!
Shuai luhhs! Hohoho! WTF am i doiin! >.<
okkay, dhen change place.. went another place to slack. aterdat Tarzan went home le, follow by SengLit, dhen Jeremy. D:
Lalalala~ so Hao nnd baobeii peii me home lo. dhen reached home, watch tv, phoned wif Tzan dhen jiu Oinked!
today woke up at 12.30 =.= so late hor? haha! I born in the year of pig mahhs, wad to doo.. xD
Xiao Piggy~ xD
Bye lahhs!

Labels:





ThatLADY

C.Lizi
15 January
Don't judge me if you are nothing better than me. Or else, wo Fark ni! :P

Songs


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Talks




Connections

Jinyee Jiaen

Credits

Designer: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2