<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2010411646303570389?origin\x3dhttp://thlust-of-love.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 7, 2009 7:07 PM

back to posting...

played at home.. blah blah~
dhen went online-ed..
chatted with thomas nnd mama...
dhen played audi wib mama nnd er zi..
hehe.. 1 small family..
mama birth miie, ii birth er zi..
baby got so many name to corr..
baby/er zi/bi/lan jiao.. hahaha!
all ii give my er zi de nick name.. cute hor.. kekex!
dhen play tgt..
baby at lan play audi wib his fwens..
dhen play tgt lorhhx..
play afew rounds with baby nia.. dhen baby go maple le..
left miie nnd mama nia.. dhen play with mama...

WAHAHAHA! ii win mama freaking lot of times lorhhx!
ma nebber win niie dao..
not even 1 round.. kekex!
pro ehh.. haha!

dhen tired le.. come back msn chat...
dhen got 1 guy add wo..
he said from friendster know miie de.. wth?
dhen chat with him oso lorhhx..
dhen he gtg le.. he gimmie his num.? wtf?
ii oso nebber ask him..
dhen he say wad.. must sms him uhh.. must uhh.. -.-"'
iie dun give it a damn.. zzz..

dhen kor wan play comp.. let him use 1 hour.. dhen kor return miie..
cos he going out lo.. ii alone at home! uhh! so lonely..
wish he could be beside miie.. haiix..
jus now chat with mama hor..
i told mama i love that guy alot!
only miie nnd mama know about this worhhx!
ii only told mama..
mama keep ask miie to call him lahhx..
but ii dun dare.. haha!
dhen mama say he love JJ,
ii told mama to call jj lorhhx.. lmao!
cos when ii told him ii love THAT GUY, mama ask miie call THAT GUY..
dhen now mama say he love JJ, the singer.. ii told mama to corr JJ lorhhx! hehex!
mama... go call JJ lorhhx! xD
joking lahhx.. lolx..
mama keep asking miie to corr him..
but i just can't bring myself to even press his number..
aiyer!! ii oso getting hum liaox larr.. GRRRR!
mama help wo!! aiya.. mama onli know how to say" call him lorhhx!" -.-"
neh mind.. ii'll love him silently, behind his back.. =P
nobody know who i love except for mama! muahahaha!
mama keep it a secret between us worhhx!
*hook hook pinky!*

"ii wan him ii wan him ii wan him!"
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU..
I LOVE YOU BOY, CAN'T STOP THINKING OF YOU..
REALLY WISH I COULD BE WITH YOU..
h

Labels:





ThatLADY

C.Lizi
15 January
Don't judge me if you are nothing better than me. Or else, wo Fark ni! :P

Songs


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Talks




Connections

Jinyee Jiaen

Credits

Designer: %PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2